Thursday, April 9, 2009

IM PROUD TO BE BORN AS MALAYSIAN

Many will be wondering why is it im so pround to be born as malayisan.To all my indian youth friend my first trip to oversea was to cambodia,its my first overseas trip and i went there to do social service.First time being in someone land n not my mainland,i was so proud when i get down at phom phen airport.Then we have brought to a vilage called kg.thom situated 100km from phom phen.The village is excatly how do malaysia looks like in the early 60th century,no water supply,no electricity.Oh my god i was wondering how am i going to stay there for next one week.But the determination in me and spirit as an malaysian keep me going on.When looks at the kids over here they dont have proper food and proper education,but when i sat for a while i could imagine what does our malaysian kids doing at the moment.The hardest moment that i couldnt forget was when a boy pick up the rubbish that we throw and eat the waste food.At the time i have learn alesson that IM PROUD TO BE A MALAYSIAN.

LET US SHINE,RAVI@U.M

No comments:

Post a Comment